BIODIFUL Round Table 22. September at 14–15.30 in Teams
Welcome to the third EY and BIODIFUL Round Table session on “Biodiversity impact measurements”
This session examines the possibilities and complexities of measuring biodiversity impacts. Our panel brings together leaders from academia and business who will share their insights and experiences on the best practices on how to measure biodiversity impacts. We will unpack the key trends and challenges and discuss the potential of biodiversity measurements.
Join us as we delve into this critical topic and discover how we can work together to create a more sustainable future for all.
- Vesa Syrjäläinen, Development Manager, Responsible Investment, Varma
- Henrik Jansson, Director, Parks & Wildlife Finland, Metsähallitus
- Alexandra Natcvetova, Specialist, Environmental Management and Sustainability, Kemira
- Ville Uusitalo, Associate professor, Biodiful/LUT
- Juulia Räikkönen, Docent, Biodiful/UTU
- Facilitator: Milla Unkila, BIODIFUL